Item mix up, I think!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well, I was just fiddling round with my Connexion version 2, and I reset it, then downloaded it, then did the same thing again. But when I tried to use an item, I discovered something...strange! I dd have about 28 items before, but now I've only got about 6 of them...for some reason, the rest of my items morphed into balls! So now I have about twenty million balls and I've lost the rest of my items! Has anybody seen this before and does anyone know how to fix it?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, resetting and then downloading didn't work...I tried it.

i guess if you did it those 2 time so fast it didnt give it time to reload all you complete items. Its probably just a standered glitch. I wuld just try to throw all the balls away but that may not fix the glitch. You may have to reset it completly and loose everything to fix it.

i do remember once that jamester.call.me.jamester (i'm pretty sure that it was her) - wrote a topic saying that all her items had been replaced by balls.... it was probably a while agao and i can't remember the details - i might try and see if i can find the topic for you :furawatchi:

GK1

oh heres the link to that topic

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=23589&hl=

it doesný say that much - but obviously it can happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats perculiar.. I have also heard topics about this happening ages ago... I wonder why this happens?.. Must be a bug which Bandai didnt know about..

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatly you can't fix it. :blink:

This has happend to other people before and no-one realy know what it is. :furawatchi:

Thanks heaps for the help guys! I guess I'll just have to give all my balls away (or trash them) and start collecting them again *sigh*. I had some good items in there! The trumpet, the throne I think, the doll and the action figure! Oh well, least I didn't lose my UFO or drum! Somebody (I might) had better write to Bandai about this...they really ought to know. Next time I know not to reset my tama so much!

That is very unfortunate. This would be because you have alot of items stored that when you reset your tamagotchi it simply can't download the full memory agian, so it replaces the item's with something simple like the ball and loses a few items. Thank-you both for making people aware of this.

Well, I've just sent Bandai an email...I hope they reply soon. I'll post when they do...but it may be a while, I heard from somebody that Bandai once didn't reply for months...and with Christmas and all! Lol!

I have been told that a number (I forgot it xD) out of ten Tamagotchis get this problem, it's a glitch, and it happens because of errors in connecting. Some people have seen what does this to their items, and they say it looks like a cactus :furawatchi: .

Hope I have helped :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back