Strange items in the shop today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiakate1

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
This morning (Dec 23rd) I noticed in the shop of all three of my tamas that there was the whole cake as the first thing in the shop (the same whole cake that you get by entering in the code).

Then at 3.00pm restock - two of my tamas had the christmas turkey (that you get on Christmas Day) as the first item, whilst the other had the whole cake again.

Has anyone noticed anything unusual today??

Wow Georgiakate1, you have just worked out another event that happens on a important date. I also have the turkey currently in my item's and I'm sure anyone else who has the date correctly set does too. This is because it's very close to Christmas now and alot of people would be buying their turkey's to eat for Christmas day like my mother has.

Hmmmm! That's interesting...I agree with you, it's pretty cool that they have the turkey on the 23rd and the 25th! The whole cake is a bit of a mystery though...I mean, why would they put it in as a code if you could just set your tama to the 23rd and get it anyway? Unless it's a glitch...there are quite a few of those with tamas I've noticed.

Yeah - well i've worked out quite a lot of dífferent dates that you can get things in the shops like the cookies, chocolates (not just Valentine's Day), bowl of noodles, the turkey etc. Its all posted on the TamaZone website and forum - but i can't get on there cos S13 Invision Free sites are down STILL....

Anyway sure I can understand the turkey - but i've never seen a special code item like the Whole cake on there before - it costs 600P, but its definitely there!!

GK1

yeah, I noticed the Turkey aswell :furawatchi:

Not sure about that whole cake though GK1? I havent got it on any of my tama's?..

For reference for anyone, the turkey is 600gp.

//Haze

Yeah - it blew me away this morning!!

I was waiting to see what was in the shops restock at 3pm expecting the wole cake again (which is what usually happens with special items) but that made it even more confusing - why did 2 now have turkeys and the other the whole cake still??

Has ANYONE got the whole cake??

And did everyone else have the turkey in there this morning (instead of the cake??)

GK1

oh sorry Surfer_girl i was still typing when you posted that - ok so other people are getting the cake too. Very interesting....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.. I didnt check this morning, but I checked this arfternoon, and all 3 Tamagotchis had a Turkey..

Ill check tomorrow to see if I get a Whole Cake?

//Haze

i had a cake and a hotdog and a turkey! i cant remember the other item! :furawatchi:

Yeah, I had the cake in my shop ALL the time yesterday. I woke my tamas up early to check today, and there was the cake. THE ONE I ALREADY GOT FROM THE CODE!!!

Sincerely,

tenniswinner

It's not a glitch. It is just a turkey or cake you can buy for your tamagotchi for a special event, like Christmas.

merry christmas!

Right now, today I have a UFOgotchi and there's a whole cake as the first thing a trumpet, a crasb, and an ear of corn. (12/24/05)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back