anyone here agree when I say neopets stink?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlechibikiki

Reaction score
I Think tamagotchi is sooooooooo much better :D

I got back on like a week ago, and everyone was really wierd!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to absolutely adore neopets.

Nothing mattered more. Nothing could distract me from my goal of 1,000,000 neopoints.

Then I got a tamagotchi for my birthday and..... let's just say the last time I logged onto neopets was quite some time ago.

I Think tamagotchi is sooooooooo much better :)
I got back on like a week ago, and everyone was really wierd!
Agreed, but this will turn into a flame fiesta soon. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

I agree. I hate Neopets. Ever since the release of Tamagotchi V.2 everyone stopped playing Neopets. And for me, let's just say, I kind of forgot what Neopets was like...

I sooo disagree!! Neopets is a very good virtual site. It's the biggest and the best virtual site. But I still like Tamagotchi.

i agree, and the characters look so stupid, why go online to take care of a pet? and they strecthed it out so much, fairies? c'mon now.

i disagree, neopets AND tamagotchis are both cool. :hitodetchi: i mean, they're both practicaly the same thing. :) taking care of tamas or neopets, playing games with them so there's not really a difference. ;) ;) :eek:

i agree, and the characters look so stupid, why go online to take care of a pet? and they strecthed it out so much, fairies? c'mon now.
hey!whats wrong with the neopets,i think must of them look very cute!

a guide should close this topic coz it will just start a flame war and i dont want to report anyone if a flame war (or whatever it's called) does start.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't like neopets. I use to adore it, but now, the only way to make friends is by having lots of rare items, rare avatars, rare pets, rare coloured pets, rare petpets, and all the other stuff. Basically, if you don't have a Faerie Krawk, Grey Chomby, Royal Draik, and Island Quiggle, other avatar pets, avatar petpets, and avatar items, you're a n00b. You suck and you are not cool. Of course, some exceptions can be made if you have one pet, one petpet and you lab them both and you have 200+ avatars. I mean really, doesn't nice count anymore? Really, it's so stupid. If you say, "Go to my lookup," everyone reports you for profanity. If you say someones username I.E. "_Zafara_Luva_ is so cool!" you get reported for harassment. People flame you for spamming, but if you go to an actually profanic board, everyone's like, "OMG!!! YOU ARE SO GROSS!" "n00b!!!" "reported" "'thank you for bringing this matter to our attention...blah blah blah'" You also get flamed if you make a typo or if you spell a word wrong. I mean really, most neopians need to get off the computer and get a life.

I love neopets too! :blink: Will you be my neofriend?For some reson I can`t log on to neopets. :( Is it neopets or is it just me? :huh: If it is neopets want to team up and see if we can find out why? :) ...kjfrvfkdfnvurehgkjndfguherjh efrvhnerkj fhireh eru herhg ier trhi hiru ghrn hirngi...SOME ONE SLAMP ME NOW...

:huh: So do I!NEOPETS ROCK THE WORLD!!!!!I love the lupe,shoyru,poogle,comby,and xweetok a lot!

When I got my tamagotchi v2 they where out of style. :(

Everyone was getting furrby. :furawatchi: :blink: But I have the original furrby,they don`t make them any more. :) :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: I love the space fairey!

Agreed, but this will turn into a flame fiesta soon. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Hey. :lol: Neopets are not like that. :angry: They are loving,playful,cute,and is the best virtual pet site ever! :angry: I saw it in my search for other sites.It had a lot of other sites to.So do not say that! :angry: :angry: :angry:

WE NEOPIANS DO NOT DO THAT!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

WE DO NOT TRY TO BE FREAKS.THE ONLY FREAKS ARE ADAM,NoObS,AND YOU! :angry: THERE ARE MORE THAN 1000 MEMBERS ON NEOPETS.NEOPETS ARE SOLD WORLD WIDE! :angry:You are so mean.I hate you. :angry: *crys a sea of tears and sorro*I go on neopets so I can have friends.I do not have any real friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back