Help! *prays 4 answers*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Reaction score
Please help! I left my tama on pause for a while and when i went back 2 it with my best friend (supersamantha) the screen was blank :( :furawatchi: we'vbe tried everything and its still blank :huh: :( :D

Crystal :wub:

Interesting.You may have given it a glitch.Did you put any water on it?Bang it?Abondon it for a while?

Please Reply.

Best of Luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie

Interesting.You may have given it a glitch.Did you put any water on it?Bang it?Abondon it for a while?Please Reply.

Best of Luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie
I Abandoned it for a few days then samantha sed if u bang it it cums back but it didnt :D

Crystal :furawatchi:

First of all,banging your Tamagotchi just makes it worse.Second,you should never abondon it for more than an HOUR.If you are planning on leaving it for a couple days,then puase it.It will keep it in its currnet state.If you leave it for more than an hour it might get sick,or hungry,or die of startvation or sickness.I suggest you go out and buy a new one because this one seems like its system crashed.If you HAVE repared it somehow in the future,let me know.

Best of Luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back