X on my screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv girl

Reaction score
theres an X on my tamas screen. What the hell is it!!!!!!?????????

*topic moved by ryta.k2*

your tamagotchi is running out of battery.

you need a new one.

to keep your last character, when you have inserted the battery press the reset button and go on "download".

-ryta-

That was simply simple... I got my tama on my 7th birthday. Of this month so I reset mine a million times and... I dunno why...

Yes, the battery has gone dead. And PLEASE don't cuss, it's inappropriate.

*topic moved by ryta.k2*
your tamagotchi is running out of battery.

you need a new one.

to keep your last character, when you have inserted the battery press the reset button and go on "download".

-ryta-
sometimes that will not work cause.I went out with my friend to go to her house and i forgot about my tamagotchi.And so when i looked on the screen there was an(x)and so i downloaded it.But like 2 mins later it ran out again!So i looked at the time and it was still 12:35 and i was out until 6:30 pm.So if you leave your tamagotchi with the(x)for soooo long you can;t download it no more cause there is no use.I know this is off topic but it's true.And try pushing the button in the back and download it. :D if you have not left your tamagotchi that long with the x like i did it should work.

What the *better to remove this*!

Its out of b :huh: ;) atterys

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, mine went out of battery and I left it that way for a week or two and it didn't like not go back. We finally got a abttery and it worked fine. I downloaded it too. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back