weird characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama shogun

Reaction score
I debugged my tama and I found the one that looks like an army man, one that looked like a rocker with a mohawk, one that looked like a microphone, one that looked like a burger one that looked like kenny from southpark one that looked like the singular bars and one that looked like every character and function mixed together (like a massive glitch or somethin).

Here all all of the V1 characters on the connection. Yes, some of them are extremely weird, but they are fun. :lol: Remember that characters such as Furawatchi and Marumimitchi became from these debug characters! :) All Tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
Bubbles11, arn't some of those characters you can only get on V2"s????? :)

Here all all of the V1 characters on the connection. Yes, some of them are extremely weird, but they are fun. :blink: Remember that characters such as Furawatchi and Marumimitchi became from these debug characters! :D All Tamas
have you noticed that they are ALL boyz ;)

I played the glitch one for a while once. Then my Connection went blank and emitted this really high-pitched screech. Then it didn't work anymore, so I took out the batteries, put it in a time capsule for a class project, and got a Keitai. ^.^

Here all all of the V1 characters on the connection. Yes, some of them are extremely weird, but they are fun. :furawatchi: Remember that characters such as Furawatchi and Marumimitchi became from these debug characters! :) All Tamas
yeah, thats right. some of those charicters are v2s, but they said: "remember that charicters such as :furawatchi: and :marumimitchi: became from these debug charicters!" so yeah, u can get them on v2 but choosing would be a lot nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back