Do you have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a tamagotchi angel?

• Yes more than one!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes only one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but i want one!

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Tarepanda so baly want one...but i would want a Mesu and Osu pair aswell :(

I realy want bandai to look at this message board and notice how we all want them to bring it back!!!!!

omigosh!!! I just bought a angelgotchi!!!!!! YESSSSSSS i'm soooooo happy! i couldn't sleep last night b/c i was so anxious! it'll come in about a week.

I do I got it for my b-day when they first came out...I can't find it though I lost it

I do I got it for my b-day when they first came out...I can't find it though I lost it

I wish I had gotten an angelgotchi when they came out. I can't get one anywhere right now because almost all the ones on ebay are the Japanese versions. If anyone knows of someone trying to sell their american version angel, please pm me. I am willing to pay top dollar.

Thanks. I wish I had gotten on when they came out but I missed it totally. GRRRR!!!!! Anyway, I am still looking.

I want want a devil one! They should bring them both back cause I dunno where to get them!

Kellyemastejr84, I have several of the japanese angel tamagotchis, and they are very easy to use and nearly identical to the american version (minus the japanese writing obviously ;) ). If you can't find an american one, you should consider checking out the japanese ones. They are often more reasonably priced on ebay too (twenty dollars or less if you find a good deal)! They also have much cooler secret characters in my opinion, and the only possible downside is that they don't have a touchscreen and you tap them instead to scare off bats, etc. Good luck on your search!

Also, if anyone is interested, I saw an osutchi sell for like $10 on ebay this weekend with very few bids, so keep an eye out. I forget the sellers name, but I'm sure they'd be easy to find by searching.

I realy want bandai to look at this message board and notice how we all want them to bring it back!!!!!
we could all contact bandai and tell them about this site? :)

Unfortunately the Tamagotchi Angel's are getting quite pricey even on ebay. Last year I got one NIB on ebay for $15 shipped, and my boyfriend took a liking to it and scratched the screen horribley. I could have killed him, so recently I purchased one off of ebay and it was $29 (with shipping) used, and not in excellent condition.

But I think your best bet would be ebay, they do have really good deals occasionally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back