japanese angelgotchi? or american angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirotan

Reaction score
Hiya fans! i know many of you love LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS.........but i was wondering which angelgotchis do you prefer?:

the american version or the japanese version?

i really don't know the difference.........don't they have the same functions? so why is the american version much more expensive than japanese?? ;)

PLEASE give some feedback!! i'm planning to get me some angelgotchis!

thanks!

the US angels are in English and the Japanese are in Japanese....

the US ones are rarer i think....

i have just bought a Japanese angelgtchi!

I would definetly get a jappenese one it is way cooler, I have one I have an entire webpage dedicated to it but their are alot of other sites out there that can give you some more info on american angelgotchi's.

American angelgotchi's are not really more expensive, some people just want an american one to complete their collection or something. Jappenese ones are really more rare and exotic I think, unless your in Jappan.

here is my site,matmice.com/home/tama_angel_lover

note that my site still needs alot of work!

also this site has alot of info on all kinds of tamas, I have to admit that Kat (the person who runs the site) is pretty good!https://mimitchi.com

hope this helps!

tama_angel_lover i love your website!!! really nice information1!!! and awesome animations.!!!

here's my little update...........i'm getting both angelgotchis, jap and us version!!!

i'm so happy!!!!!

the best part is that i bought my us version on ebay for $18!!!!

so goooood!!!

THNX EVERYONE FOR THE TIP~ ^_^ ;)

Hiya fans! i know many of you love LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS.........but i was wondering which angelgotchis do you prefer?:
the american version or the japanese version?

i really don't know the difference.........don't they have the same functions? so why is the american version much more expensive than japanese?? ;)

PLEASE give some feedback!! i'm planning to get me some angelgotchis!

thanks!
I prefer American... that's the only kind I have anyway! lol

I don't know the difference really I think they're very similar. But I do have a japanese angel and I think it's awesome :marumimitchi: I know for sure that some of the food and the 'out for a stroll' door is different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back