Just a fun poll...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you feel you know about tama's?

• 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 100%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe 30%.

I've had a Tamagotchi before, when they first came out, but I was super little so I'm catching up on all my infomation now xD I should know at least 75% by the end of this week.

i also think 90% because the only thing i dont really know about is debugging. and how to get *this* charicter, but i havent been wrong about a charicter yet! (ive got 6 tamas, how long could it take to know about every charicter?)

only about 60% because i only got my tama today for xmas, but ive been reading the instruction booklet from front to back, and i think i know pretty good amount about tamas!! :D

only about 60% because i only got my tama today for xmas, but ive been reading the instruction booklet from front to back, and i think i know pretty good amount about tamas!! :(
u know what debugging is, at least roughly how to do it, what charicters are there and how many there are, how to get old timers, when tamas evolve, tamas on sale, base weights, sleeping issues, breeding101, ROM testing, connetion101, items and whats what and how to use it, which stages stuff can be used in, how to play all games and teach people, connecting games, passwords and simple cheats, and *this* charicter, from reading the manual? (no, just joking.... u have a lot to learn....)sorry, maddy:) i only give u a 30-50% knoledge.

I think I know alot 'cause I know cheats and exactly how to get certain characters, I also know what time the matchmaker comes, ect, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back