My Tama Won't Get Trained

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it calles for attention but does not look unhappy and is full on happy and hunger, punish it. When it has it`s back turned or is crying, praise it.

Hope I helped.

thats what ive been doing..and my tamagotchi is 1 year old..and i still dont have any training for it...but my sisters is about half full. what else should i do? :)

i myself am a tama expert. not to brag, but i think u should ask your sis, well cause shes the one who has half training bar. sometimes just readind something off the internet doesnt really let u know "how". so ask her. just my opinion :D

i myself am a tama expert. not to brag, but i think u should ask your sis, well cause shes the one who has half training bar. sometimes just readind something off the internet doesnt really let u know "how". so ask her. just my opinion :D
If you're such an expert, then why are you telling her to ask someone else? :\

When it beeps, find what it needs ( if your wondering what they mean when they say play games with it when it beeps, they mean the happiness is low) :D and if your training is full, it will give you the chance of winning games when you connect. :blink:

K lemme see if I can explain this better.

Say all of a sudden, your Tama is beeping, and you see the icon in the bottom right corner (it sort of looks like two people telling a secret) and you check her hunger & happyness, and if they are both full, then give it a time-out. You'll know when you gave him/her a time out at the right time, because insted of throwing a fit, your Tama will cry for a few seconds, and your training bar will rise 1.

Hope I helped.

i posted something yesterday, and already helped 2 peopl, so i suggest you go to my post full training points, it has more than whats already posted here. :unsure:

TIP: Don't just praise it out of nowhere, it really doesn't do anything.

WHEN TO PRAISE: when it gets angry and turns its back on you.

WHEN TO TIME OUT: When it beeps for no apparent reason and when it gives bad presents.

Hope I helped!

-Krystal

I'm an expert, and I actually gave advice... lol... I love Tamas, im obsessed, literally... I focus on my Tama alot and i've had almost every character... I test with different tamas and treating them differently to see what they turn out like.

My pet's training bar went up to 7......and she's only 1 year old! Odd?

My pet's training bar went up to 7......and she's only 1 year old! Odd?
Nope. When mine was two years old, it was already full. Here's a quicky tip: IF LINES COME AROUND YOUR TAMA, CLICK THE TOILET. IT SHOULD BE SITTING ON A TOILET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT'S POO. AND I THINK IT ADDS TRAINING.

PS: My tip doesn't work on babies. It might not work on toddlers either...

to get training bars when you tama doesn't give the gift you wrap give a timeout and it will get a training bar. also, when it beeps for no reason give it a time out. if it cries then u will get a training bar. :unsure: :unsure: :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IF LINES COME AROUND YOUR TAMA, CLICK THE TOILET. IT SHOULD BE SITTING ON A TOILET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN IT'S POO. AND I THINK IT ADDS TRAINING
no it doesnt, it just gives u a happy-heart

my training is 8 i don't know how i got the bar up though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back