Photo
- - - - -

I mated the secret characters again!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KurtPikachu2001

• kurtpikachu2001 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:11 PM ( #1 )

All my V2s are debugged. So, I decided to mate a boy Oyijatchi and a girl Nazotchi again. This time on my V2. I was curious as whether this would work on my V2s as it did on my V1s. I named them Ben and Jen. It worked! I got two girls out of it! The girls turned into a Mimitchi and a Marumimitchi! The first time I did this was on my V1s and that ended in failure. This time I got better characters out of mating the secret characters! Now they have babies! And those turned into Mametchi!

Merry Christmas!

Replies

Views

Started

25 Dec 2005

Last Post

25 Dec 2005

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:34 PM ( #2 )

All my V2s are debugged. So, I decided to mate a boy Oyijatchi and a girl Nazotchi again. This time on my V2. I was curious as whether this would work on my V2s as it did on my V1s. I named them Ben and Jen. It worked! I got two girls out of it! The girls turned into a Mimitchi and a Marumimitchi! The first time I did this was on my V1s and that ended in failure. This time I got better characters out of mating the secret characters! Now they have babies! And those turned into Mametchi!

Merry Christmas!

That's really nice. :(

:) :angry:
~ * ~

_tama_cream_soda_

• tama-cream-soda user photo

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:37 PM ( #3 )

yeah. thats very nice! however i dont know if i like marumimitchi, it looks funny...

&Katie;

• katie; user photo

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:50 PM ( #4 )

Congratulations :)

X_Tabi_X

• x-tabi-x user photo

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:09 PM ( #5 )

you got really cute tamagotchi's! I really a ichigotchi. REALLY BAD! I hope Tabi turns out to be one!!!!!!!!!