Gotchi Points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Gotchi points do you have???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 or lower

• 200-250

• 300-350

• 400-500

• 600-700

• 800-1000

• 1000+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the most ive ever had is about 2000 points, i save up my ppoints for something i want then spend it all on that something then i save up for something else and spend it all again, lol :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

most i ever had was 5500. saving up for throne

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine today and I have like 1,200 something. :D hey, thats pretty good for just starting!

I don't like version 2 and don't ask me why. So I have 0 gotchi points.

At the moment I've got 35,000 gotchi points on my entama, mostly from playing the ring toss at the game center in TamaTown on line. It's tiresome to log in, play, logout, login play again . . . but I did that for a good 4 or 5 hours one Saturday.

I have 1001 points, haha. Star is always happy, so she never wants to play! I feed her snacks, because she likes eating before she plays, but ends up getting a toothache. Ohhh Star!!

i have over 1000.... the only way i get alot at a time is by feeding it a crapload of snacks then playing lots of games... anyone else do that?

i have over 1000.... the only way i get alot at a time is by feeding it a crapload of snacks then playing lots of games... anyone else do that?
I do that!!! I've had 9999.

yep i had 9999tama points yep the best game to get point from is slot .man you role in the points.

Zero, seeing as my V2's aren't here yet.

Claiken - you do realise there are younger members on here, the language you've used isn't exactly suitable for the younger age group.

~Kiz :blink:

I always top up my point to 9999 before my adult goes away so I have enough points to buy random stuff at the shop over the week while the child is growing up and then start all over again lol :blink: :p

I had alot before, but my neighbor bought something really expensive with them, so nowI only have 148 XD

now I have 1635 points, I'm trying to get up to 3,000 before he moves out. He's two now, and dont they turn into adults when they're 3? I have to start saving! At least I almost have 2,000 :furawatchi:

currently i have 7781 but i once managed to get 9999 :furawatchi:

Does anyone here no how to play jump..... ....My Tamagotchi just looks back and forth, or is it saying no to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back