help! my tama won't play games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy:)

Reaction score
my tama wont play games, do i send him to a time out?? :D

I wouldn't if I were you. Your tamagotchi will most likely agree to play games in no more than a few hours! :(

feed it some snacks... that should work... i read somewhere that you can play games equilivent to how many snacks you feed it

alright. your tama has a base weight, depending on stage. to play games, ur tama must be 3 pounds over the base weight. (if base weight 30, 33 to play)

babies=5

toddlers=10

teens=20

adults=30

old timers=? (ive never had an old timer)

Your Tamagotchi has a minimum weight. Once it is the minimum weight, your Tamagotchi will refuse to play games. It must be 3 lbs over the minimum weight to play any game (which results in insufficient weight loss meaning that Tamagotchi never gets to the minimum weight unless diet soda is used). Never give Tamagotchis time outs just because they won't play games.

Look at _tama_cream_soda_'s little help thing. Old Timers or Seniors generally have the minimum weight at 30 lbs. My friend has Otokitchi, and it will probably be 99 years old or so after the holidays.

alright. your tama has a base weight, depending on stage. to play games, ur tama must be 3 pounds over the base weight. (if base weight 30, 33 to play)babies=5

toddlers=10

teens=20

adults=30

old timers=? (ive never had an old timer)
i think its actually

babies-15

toddlers-20

teenagers-30

adults-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back