Photo

My orange-transparent tamagotchi.........

• This topic is locked

dolphin

• dolphin user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:26 PM ( #1 )

:lol: My orange-transparent tamagotchi does not have a extra battery!!!Is that normal?And when I tried pulling the tag it went beeeep then I put the normal time 12:32 in the morning, it was very late and my baby tamagotchi wouldn't go to sleep!Its wierd.......? :P

Replies

Views

Started

25 Dec 2004

Last Post

25 Dec 2004

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:54 PM ( #2 )

Infants do not have a bedtime. :P It is weird, but true, probably because they only stay as bebitchis for an hour. The 'wave 2/new colors' tamagotchis have no extra battery, because the extra battery was a limited time offer, but I've heard the battery it comes with lasts longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays from tamatalk's very own secret character! :lol:

dolphin

• dolphin user photo

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:14 PM ( #3 )

ok thanx!

Strawberry

• strawberry user photo

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:46 PM ( #4 )

Actually not just the new colors with no extra batteries. The new batteries are much more long lasting.

Best,
Strawberry

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:02 PM ( #5 )

Actually not just the new colors with no extra batteries. The new batteries are much more long lasting.

Best,
Strawberry

It's not necessarily that it's a better battery, but that the actual tamagotchi units can run on one battery for a longer time. Any tamagotchis released after mid-September did not come with the extra battery because they don't need one ;]