My orange-transparent tamagotchi.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:lol: My orange-transparent tamagotchi does not have a extra battery!!!Is that normal?And when I tried pulling the tag it went beeeep then I put the normal time 12:32 in the morning, it was very late and my baby tamagotchi wouldn't go to sleep!Its wierd.......? :p

Infants do not have a bedtime. :p It is weird, but true, probably because they only stay as bebitchis for an hour. The 'wave 2/new colors' tamagotchis have no extra battery, because the extra battery was a limited time offer, but I've heard the battery it comes with lasts longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays from tamatalk's very own secret character! :lol:

Actually not just the new colors with no extra batteries. The new batteries are much more long lasting.

Best,

Strawberry

Actually not just the new colors with no extra batteries. The new batteries are much more long lasting.
Best,

Strawberry
It's not necessarily that it's a better battery, but that the actual tamagotchi units can run on one battery for a longer time. Any tamagotchis released after mid-September did not come with the extra battery because they don't need one ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back