If you reset your Tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
do you lose all of your shop items and points too? or just generation?

I would think you would lose everything if you reset it but I dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I belive that u loose everything if u restart but if u down-load then u loose nothing

-Kiro :furawatchi:

oh ok... cuz i wanna keep all my stuff but i really want a new character... i didnt make it to the love maker in time and now hes alll old & ugly... lol

I'm sure I read somewhere that if you completely reset it you lose absolutely everything, and start righ at the begining.

~Kiz :furawatchi:

what happens when this one dies?? will it reset everything anyway??? cuz if so, ill just do it quicker...

what happens when this one dies?? will it reset everything anyway??? cuz if so, ill just do it quicker...
Well yeah. Didn't you real the sheet your Tamagotchi came with?

From what I remember, another generation will start. Meaning you'll probably have to start over.

Well yeah. Didn't you real the sheet your Tamagotchi came with? From what I remember, another generation will start. Meaning you'll probably have to start over.
yeah, i read it. i just wasnt sure if you only lost everything if you hit the button on the back, or if when it dies u lose everything too...

Your question has been answered, there no need to keep on bumping it. You know that you lose items what eever way you reset it via the button or death as we've already explained to you.

~Kiz :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back