is mini worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_tama_cream_soda_

Reaction score
i wanted to ask some people who own the mini to tell me if they are satysfyed or not with it and give some examples why. ive already heard some about it but i wanted to ask them. why? because it looks like ill never buy one of those, and i want to know what its like.

i

got

crismas

and

tey

ave

cute

caraters

but

not

as

ool

as

i

tougt.

no

ions

no

games.

(sorry

some

of

te

letters

on

my

keyboad

dont

work

espessialy

te

space

bar) :hitodetchi:

If your space bar doesnt work, why not use a period or a dash like.this? it's better than making people scroll down for an entire, long-winded sentence...

Anyways, i have one, but i'm not that impressed with it. it evolved into two different adults at one time (it was a Kuchipatchi and evolved into a Mametchi... that shouldnt be possible) and when it died, it calls for attention on the daily time of it's death... not to mention, there are very few Gotchis that you can get.... it's cute, sure, but it's boring. :huh:

I got one for christmas, the background for it is too dark I cant see the Character :huh:

-TamaGirl :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, its a good thing i read this because i was considering getting one as well. i'd like to own every tamagotchi out there but not if its going to bore me to death and doesnt have nearly as many features as a basic original tamagotchi. if its as boring as you guys say id have to say that maybe it was made for really young kids who wouldnt be able to figure out a regular tama and needed something simpler but still somewhat cool.

*sigh*

When yu get one of these things, you have to know what you are getting...

When you get a mini, you know it is somethin easy to look after, and due to its small shape, it more for showing off the colour and charcater tha for playing games...

It is up to you, what do you want?

Spend 21€ on a Tama with all functions, or get one for a light experience for something like half price. ;)

The decision is yours!

Mini is DEFINETLY NOT WORTH IT DON'T BUY ONE! There are no games, and it just goes from baby to adult in a day. DON'T BUY ONE, YOU'LL WASTE EIGHT BUCKS LIKE I DID! :hitodetchi:
it does not it took mine 5 days

Mini is DEFINETLY NOT WORTH IT DON'T BUY ONE! There are no games, and it just goes from baby to adult in a day. DON'T BUY ONE, YOU'LL WASTE EIGHT BUCKS LIKE I DID! :hitodetchi:
son not worth it. i hate them. i have on but i will probably sell it on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back