I have 3 apples!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=30pt] Help! I have been taking differrent care of 3 of my tamas but they all became apples! I'm having an apple streak! Can somone tell me if the apple is good and why I keep getting it?[/SIZE]

B) ;)

~ * ~

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they are the best charicter in the even generation. unless its ichigotchi, but im really not sure.
[SIZE=21pt]But why do I keep getting him? On my blue with stars I took exellent care of it and it became an apple. On my green with disco stars i ntook average care and it became an apple. On the orange with disco stars i took kinda poor care but it became an apple. I think that the blue with stars inherted the apple gene from his mom, Sara, because she was an apple when she was a teen. How the heck did the other ones become apples? I'm on the odd gen. [/SIZE]

B) ;)

~ * ~

Isn't the apple one a ringotchi.? I'm sure they are well looked after tama's, but I'll have to look into that, ringotchi's are odd generation tama's.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sorry, i just wrote odd gen.(really confuzzled today) well maybe it wuz poor but not that poor, or excellent and good at the same time. and good is good. thats all i can think of. [also:ive got those cases also B) !!!]

Ringotchis are pretty easy to care and they're cute too! If your all tamas are Ringotchis that doesn't mean they can't be different characters in adult stage. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back