WHEN DO I DISIPLINE MY TAMA?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XqueenXsharkX

Reaction score
it says in the instructions sheet to disipline the tama when it won't eat or play games when it's happy or hungry. Well mine only has 2 happy hearts and it wont play a game so i disipline it then it gets more unhappy, im so confused!

oh and one more thing, are these supposed to be boring? Like my star girl doesn't do anything but bounce around, it takes like an hour to 3 hours for it to at least be hungry, it gets boring :)

You disicipline it when it beeps when doesn't need anything. (eg: four hungry/ happy hearts).

In the meantime you can play games or do something else.

Heres what I do:

If my Tama beeps, and all of the hearts on the hunger & happyness level are full, I give it a time out. You'll know when you did it right, because your Tama will cry insted of getting mad and throwing a fit.

If it's calling for your attention & the hearts are low, give him/her a mean or snack, then play games with it.

If my Tama doesnt wanna play, I give it a snack, then it plays. I guess the Tamas need their engery to play, but then again, who doesnt?!

Just be careful when giving it snacks, mine got toothaches before. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back