Can u??????

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniTama

Reaction score
Hey! Im new to the world of tama and I was wondering....is there a different way to get friends for ure tama than just having ure frineds connect w/ u???? I would use my friends tamagotchis...but I dont know any1 with a tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx...

***Dani*** :eek:

The only way you can add friends to your list is if you connect directly with another tamagotchi unit.

You could not connect with a web cam because there is a lag in the cam and the connection would be broken. That is to say that there could be a connection made at all...I have never heard of sending infared rays via webcam, lol.

I forgot to add this before. If you are only worried about making friends to get a tama baby, the matchmaker will take care of that when your tama is of age. If it is to just give the tama a playmate, you can either find someone that has a tama (looking at peoples keys often brings more tama sightings than you know) or by purchasing another tama. Good luck!

Sorry I accedently sent the same message twice.

that would be cool if you could do that. you could connect from america to australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back