Weird Happenings?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What weird things have happened to your Tamagotchis?

• Kinakomotchi as a child after starting up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A completely different character appears after resetting and downloading

• An item disappears without warning

• Points are lost randomly

• Version 2 character on version 1

• Sound is funny

• Screen freezes into battery with a cross through it after changing the battery

• All of these things have happened to my Tamagotchis

• A few of these things have happened to my Tamagotchis (please state)

• Nothing funny has happened to my Tamagotchis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Just so everything is clear to you about this weird poll...

Kinakomotchi as a child after starting up- This should NOT happen.

A completely different character appears after resetting and downloading- A different character than you have now. It could be from Masktchi to Cho-Himetchi.

An item disappears without warning- This should never happen unless you just used it and it disappeared because some items do that.

Points are lost randomly- Your Tamagotchi may be strutting around the screen. You check its status and some points are lost!

Version 2 character on version 1- On version 1, you may find a version 2 character like Cho-Himetchi just by resetting and downloading it or by some weird glitch!

Sound is funny- Sometimes the wrong sound comes on. You'll know if it happens.

Screen freezes into battery with a cross through it after changing the battery- Self explanatory.

All of these things have happened to my Tamagotchis- You can't have it all happen on one Tamagotchi (the point question is v2 only, the v2 character on v1 is v1 only).

A few of these things have happened to my Tamagotchis (please state)- Tell me all the funny things that have happened by posting.

Nothing funny has happened to my Tamagotchis- Self explanatory.

Hey! nothing has really happened to my tamagotchi.I mean tamagotchis.I have 2.

- *Ichigotchi* :D

Um... this whole section of tamatalk is about weird happenings...
So? She's just asking a few simple questions about whats happened.

Anyway, nope, nothing weird has happened so far. Though I got a love potion, but now I can't find it >.< Oh well.

Hi:

Would you please direct me to the correct area. My Tamagotchi screen just went dark? Does anyone know why? Thanks.

mine had the dead battery after changing, but that might be because it was laying around for a while.

My V1 was making funny noises, but it fixed itself when I reset and downloaded it. It sounds cool at first, but then it gets on your nerves, and it sounds really creepy sometimes.

I had the big black X after changing the battery. I got two new batteries and had the same problem with both of them. They were Duracell and brand new, the best-before date was 2015! My old battery was a Sony. Anyway, I kept using it, and after a day the black Xs went away and the new battery is fine now. I think maybe the new battery was too strong. The package said "Medical" so it might be a little different. It is the same number and says Lithium just like the old one.

Who knows. It's working now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back