? about a debugged tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl17

Reaction score
I have had my connection V2 debugged for several weeks now. I only seem to be able to choose a character when I reset it and not when I get a new baby from an existing charater. I reset it, choose my character, raise it and when the match maker comes I get a little baby. But...the morning after the Mom/Dad leave and it cried, then you name it, etc, it doesn't seem to let me choose a character. So, are you only able to choose a character on the first generation after you reset it in debug mode?

I don't know, actually. I think that if you want to change the new baby, you have to be there when it wakes up, and try to scroll through characters as soon as it wakes up.

Chii_V2 - Debug mode is where someone does something to the tama to 'debug' it and you can fly really quickly through the timelines, I'm not to good at explaining.

~Kiz :blink:

Thanks for the replies. :)

I don't know, actually. I think that if you want to change the new baby, you have to be there when it wakes up, and try to scroll through characters as soon as it wakes up.

I've actually been watching it a couple of time when it woke up and cried. When I press the A button to scroll through the characters, it just takes me right to the name without showing me the other charaters.

Debugging is when you open up the back of your tama and scratch the little debug thing with a pencil. This will allow you to choose a character you want (apparently only when you reset it though...which then you loose all your points, items and treats and don't get past the first generation) and you get a fast forward kinda mode for your tama.

Here is a tutorial on how to debug.

pixelmood - debug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back