Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil.tara

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a kuribotchi?? PLEASE? All I get are :puroperatchi: and marutchis!! if not, do you know how to get a kinakomotchi?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Geee, I don't know. This is my first time ever having a Tamagotchi since they first came out, and my child turned out to be the star shaped guy too. Then, she turned into a UFOchi.

Hmm, the next time a new generation starts up, try taking PERFECT care of it.

ive done that several times, I stayed in my room, wacthing the screen taking perfect care of it, and then It turned into the :D :( :huh: :eek: B) -_- <_< :angry: :unsure:

Hmmm...according to BanDai, Marutchi and Hitodetchi are the lower-class child, and the Kinokomotchi and Kuribotchi are upper-class. For them, you have to mate very healthy adult characters, then take perfect care of the baby. :D

-_- :huh: :D :unsure: :p :( B) :p <_< :p .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo==========================================================888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888pick a card []]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] :angry: :eek:

I don't think there is a specific way to get certain charecters. You can get one charecter with the same care you can get another. I've always found it perfectly random, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also please try not to spam, as the last two messages have been, thank you.

~Kiz :blink:

maybe your right, but then why do only mimitchis come with perfect care? The matchmaker just came for my tama and I have a baby boy now. I want to try and get a kuribotchi. :p I also want to know what time the adult leaves, and how i get a girl when the matchmaker somes.. I keep getting boys :blink:

There is no way to chose the gender you get from the matchmaker, and no, you don't just get mimithchis from perfect care. If you get a charecter with good care, you can get it again with bad. I've tried it before and read it many times.

so do u know how to get a mimitchi? Ive heard that u play Jump 5 times when its a baby, Bump 5 times.. etc.. to get one. What carachters did u get and how did u get them?

awh. I really wish someone knew... :blink: I got a young mimithci before, but thats been in. Does anyone know exactly how to get any type of character?.. I mean, do they kno step by step..

Does anyone know how to get a kuribotchi?? PLEASE? All I get are :p and marutchis!! if not, do you know how to get a kinakomotchi?
Thanks!!!
First off, to get a :blink: , you have to have low disciplined parents from an odd-numbered generation and an even-numbered generation. Don't play games while in the baby stage, only give it snacks. <_< If you follow that you're sure to get Kuribotchi.

OMIGOODNESS THANK YOU! I'll try it. when does the adult leave though? My Matchamker came at 7 pm yesterday (26th).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back