Oyajitchi-How do I get him?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deerylou

Reaction score
Oyajitchi- How to get him

I do know how to get him, as I have had him before, and I am currently trying to get him again.

First, a little bit of ' Rumour and Real'

Rumour: If you get Gozarutchi and have him play with the cape, he temporarily turns into oya(for only like 5 seconds). If you play with the cape constantly, he will stay oya. RUMOUR. This is not true.

Real: Mating the two old folks gets you oya. TRUE.

You may ask, "Well, it has four hearts, but they just aren't mating!". This will happen if you connect your tamas from baby to adult. Trust me, it takes FOREVER if you do it this way.

Here is the quickest way to mate your tamas:

Wait untill they are both 5 or older ( If you are looking for oya, then you wait to mate untill they are oldies. Just keep ignoring the matchmaker if this is what you want) to connect them. They should NOT know each other. When they are 5, keep connecting with them. Soon, they will both be best friends, which is 2 hearts, two faces. Connect about one more time, and they will be partners. I am not going to spoil the rest of the fun, however :(

If you succesfully mated your two oldies, just grow your tamagotchis up like usual.

I am glad to help! Have a fun time mating!

-Deery ^_^

Two things about that:

1. For Gozarutchi, he actually DOES become Oyajitchi for a bew seconds if you play with the cape. It's actually a secret "master of disguise" kinda thing that most ninjas need to learn. Gozarutchi is no exception. You cannot play with him or feed him or nothing for thr 5 seconds he becomes Oyajitchi. I have seen it with my own eyes.

2. The quicker way to get the oldies to mate is to start their love life off when they're young. Start connecting the two when they're little babies right up to when they're adults that are ready to fall in love but not mate. From there, you STOP connecting them until they both become Ojitchi and Otokitchi. As soon as they do, connect them, and you will have two Bebitchi's. After the oldies leave, both Bebitchi will become Oyajitchi instead of Marutchi, Kinokomotchi, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back