NEW YORK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangetransparent

Reaction score
im going to New york so I would like to know wat to do, Admin am i asking for help in the right section????

So far I'm going to do this:

1.Go to the the Toys'R'Us at TIMES SQUARE

2.Go to the Tama's Section

LATER.....

3.Go to Rockfeller Plaza

4. While there I'll go to Pokemon Center

(I'm also a Pokemon fan)

P.S. Please do add to the list this is my birthday present and I really want to have a good time. :ph34r:

huh? anyway have a great time @ NY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to go to all those places! later ill ask my friend who lives in NY what is fun there....oh theres the statue of liberty and queen's mall!

Hey there. Laffy Taffy told me about this so i'll tell you. do you like candy? casue if you do, you can go to this great candy shop called dylans candy bar, the best candy store around. It feels like you're in candy land in that place. (dylan's candy bar is located on 60th street in lexington ave. take the 4 or the 5 train and get off at 59th street then walk to 60th and turn to lexington ave) also, go to central park. it may be a bit cold nowadays but it's fun to walk about. let know what your intrests are so that way i can help you.

im going to New york so I would like to know wat to do, Admin am i asking for help in the right section????
So far I'm going to do this:

1.Go to the the Toys'R'Us at TIMES SQUARE

2.Go to the Tama's Section

LATER.....

3.Go to Rockfeller Plaza

4. While there I'll go to Pokemon Center

(I'm also a Pokemon fan)

P.S. Please do add to the list this is my birthday present and I really want to have a good time. :huh:
OOOOH! The Pokemon Center. I'm Jealous! :D

That would be on my list for sure.

Im going to new york with my english teacher , SHE ROX! But everything is already planned. oh yeah you can go to radio city!

I just got back from New York I Went for only two days :lol: I got to go to all those places + F.A.O schawrz{Spelling?} well any ways at the Pokemon Center I got a Pokemon Mini (WOPPER version) At the Toys "R" Us I rode the Ferris Wheel I couldn't find the Tama's (The place was crowded!!!!!!) Well I can't wait for the next time I go!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back