Tama Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy299

Reaction score
I dont know what weight my tama should be,Like what is the weight for baby,child teen and adult?Thank you if you awnser.

There isn't a weight it should bre, or an approximate. I normally try to keep mine around the late twentys if that helps.

~Kiz :furawatchi:

The base weight for toddlers is 10, so keep them around their (if you get 3 or more above, you can play games). For teens it's 20, so keep them around their. Adults I think is 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
well my tama is a teen and stays at around 20-22 lbs, but she won't play games at that weight, so i get her up to about 28 lbs to play games with her. it's ok if they're a bit heavy, you can get them to lose weight by playing games.

Bramble, she wouldnt play games at 20-22 because they have to be atleast 23 to play games.

that's when she stops playing games. she's 22 lbs at the moment and she won't play games, mainly because she's asleep :furawatchi:

i knew that already. seeing as that's when my tama refuses to play games anymore.

actually, yes, there is a specific weight your Tama should be at.. just saying...

Baby: 5lbs

Toddler/Child: 10lbs

Teen: 15lbs

Adult: Depends, usually 20-30lbs or so

actually, yes, there is a specific weight your Tama should be at.. just saying...

Toddler/Child: 10lbs

Teen: 15lbs

Adult: Depends, usually 20-30lbs or so
I'm pretty sure you're wrong on teen, unless you're talking about v1. It's impossible to get teens down that low o.o

NEW CHART:

Toddler: 10lbs

Teen: 15-20lbs

Adult: 25-30lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
SOME Tama teens can be 15lbs.. like my young mametchi! They can be 15lbs. Most are 20lbs though, you are right somewhat.

I dont know what weight my tama should be,Like what is the weight for baby,child teen and adult?Thank you if you awnser.
The minimum weight for babies is 5 lbs., but I always keep it at 10, because Tamas, when under 10 and babies, are seriously unhealthy. I always add 10 lbs to the minimum for each stage. (e.g., 20 lbs at childhood stage, 30 lbs at teenager stage, 40 lbs at adult stage) :hitodetchi:

SOME Tama teens can be 15lbs.. like my young mametchi! They can be 15lbs. Most are 20lbs though, you are right somewhat.
Oh o_O I have a young mametchi and her base weight is 20 pounds along with my 2 Ringotchi's. Heh :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back