Buy another tama to connect to..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XmimiX

Reaction score
I got a 'Tamagotchi Connection' for Christmas, and I love it! But I dont know anyone else that has one. So should I buy another one so that they can connect? What do they do when 2 are connected anyways?

Thanks for the help, and have a great day everyone!

You don't need to buy another one, but if you want to connect then do so. It's always nice looking after momre than one tama. ^_^

~Kiz :furawatchi:

When I got my first Tama, it was pretty boring because I didn't have anyone to connect with, and connecting is one of the Tamagotchi's best features. Now I have two Tamas, and I think it's a lot more fun being able to connect.

If I were you, I'd save up to buy one more :furawatchi: .

I got my Tamagotchi for Xmas, and sometimes it's kinda boring looking after her when she doesnt want to play, or shes sleeping. Im waiting for stores to get more Tamagotchis in, because I have a ton of xmas money. I might buy another one, or maybe two. I dunno. I cant wait though!!!

I got my Tamagotchi for Xmas, and sometimes it's kinda boring looking after her when she doesnt want to play, or shes sleeping. Im waiting for stores to get more Tamagotchis in, because I have a ton of xmas money. I might buy another one, or maybe two. I dunno. I cant wait though!!!
Same as me! I want another, but I don't really have to because my little brother got one too and he'll probably get bored of it soon, so I then can have it hee :hitodetchi: Does anyone know exactly how long they sleep for? Mine falls to sleep at around 8pm, but I dunno when she wakes up coz I sleep in so late :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back