Camo design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_Love_baby_Kiki

Reaction score
I went to the shop and saw two camo skins! They were green like the new camo TamaTalk skin and blue camo! Are they wre if so please tell me! :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=14pt] There is also a Tamagotchi Best Friends Pack with Camouflage designs in them. I have all of the camouflage designs. :D [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Awwgh you guys R lucky I want then pink/blue camo and the green camo aqnd the arctic camo and I really really wan the purple camo!!!

In other words I want them all and don't have any!!!!

---mimichi7

Awwgh you guys R lucky I want then pink/blue camo and the green camo aqnd the arctic camo and I really really wan the purple camo!!!
In other words I want them all and don't have any!!!!

---mimichi7
[SIZE=14pt]Green, and Arctic camouflages were in the first series of Tamagotchi's. I don't think you will find them in stores anymore.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

I have a camo design i hate it cause its purple and i hate it also cause the buttons are orange... Did i spel buttons right sometimes i get french and english messed up *Im fluent french..*

Yes, I did a google search on tamagotchis and clicked on the wrong link that lead me to amazon.com. I decided to look at the tamagotchis, and under the woodland camo one, it said "RARE COLOR."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back