Is It Normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
I had a oniontchi, andwhen it evolved, it evolved into an young mimitchi, nw it is mimitchi, but is it normal that an oniontchi evolves into a young mimitchi????

That is probably a glitch, or you might have seen wrong. There are toddlers that might look like oniontchi.

umm, I know that is a oniontchi, it has a weurd pick, like the birds, but very long, well not so long...Its a V1 so I know that there are not characters that look like it on V1, and ive had the Hinotamatchi (the one that looks like a faming bird or duck) so I know tat is not a Hinotamatchi -

and I saw when the MARUTCHI evolved, and when thye oniontchi evolved into a Young Mimitchi, So, I dont think I saw wrong :º

Last edited by a moderator:
oh tanx

and how do u get a pochitchi?

do you have any clue?

and is it normal that a young mimitchi becomes an tarakotchi?

and that the tarakotchi eats its food at one bite? cause

you know, they eat its food at three bites, but my tarakotchi eats its food at one bite.....

oh tanxand how do u get a pochitchi?

do you have any clue?

and is it normal that a young mimitchi becomes an tarakotchi?

and that the tarakotchi eats its food at one bite? cause

you know, they eat its food at three bites, but my tarakotchi eats its food at one bite.....
Get ringotchi. Set the time right. Sleep in on the day it's 4 years old. Wake up at the evolving tune. That how I got mine. I suggest it is not a charecter you should aim for.

Thanx for the tip, but how do you get a ringotchi? and I didnt understand the thing of "I suggest it is not a charecter you should aim for" its cause I leave in a place that we speak spanuish, so i dont write to good in english, and I dont understand to well, sorry, cn you explain me?

Thanx for the tip, but how do you get a  ringotchi? and I didnt understand the thing of "I suggest it is not a charecter you should aim for" its cause I leave in a place that we speak spanuish, so i dont write to good in english, and I dont understand to well, sorry, cn you explain me?
[SIZE=30pt]Get the circle or the star, and take exellent care of it, you have to be on gen. 1,3,5,7,9. [/SIZE]What i meant was it's not a chearcter you want.

:blink: :)

~ * ~

[SIZE=21pt]Why, is a poochitchi ugly, or a unhealthy character? and tank you for the information:)[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back