The Info Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like this idea?

• Of coarse!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Its ok....

• Nah

• I HATE it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fruity-cutie

Reaction score
this will be the ultimate thread where you can ask any questions and we'll try to answer 'em. I know im just a member, but i know a lot about tamagotchis. So the only rules are:

1. No bad words(we want to be civilized people, no?)

2. Ask questions.

3. Have Fun!!!

P.S - Im going to gather information as we go along (like charts and stuff)

WIth All Do Respect,

Julie(fruity-cutie) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting the url for a chart it is really neat it'll be here soon.

Here are my questions:

My tama will not train well. I help her when she cries and I praise her when she does something well. I punish her for refusing to do stuff and stuff like that. I only have one training bar!!! Please help!

Will the "Match Maker" still give mine a mate if I cant connect? I cant connect because no one I know have a tama. So will she???

Whats debugg?

Also, my baby grew up in 2 hours (around)

Mine has been a toddler for days! How much longer will it be? Is this normal? I have a gen one by the way!

Thankyou so much. Please respond asap!

Ok first of all do NOT scold her. only punish when she/he beeps for no reason. I think that you should buy another tama as soon as you can and pause your first one grow the new one and when the new one and your first are adults make them in love and then they can have kids that's why i got two at once. im not sure wut debugg is. I dont know how long mine are still toddlers too.

LovesCoco, the matchmaker will come when your tamagotchi is an adult after a few days. That way if you don't have a 2nd Tamagotchi or you don't know anyone else with one, you will still be able to make new generations.

If you have been putting your tama on pause or playing with the times to make it sleep while you are at school/work/whatever, that can delay how long it takes for your tama to evolve. Don't panic. It will evolve in its own good time! :wub:

Your tama is only a toddler. Give it some time! You will get most of your training bars when your tamagotchi becomes a teenager.

Oh my gosh :wub: you actually pasted the url of my growth chart! How thoughtful ;) I am forever greatful is there anything i can do?

im going to fix my signature ill come back when im done whoever has any advice for my sig pleasepm me,

thnx a bunch!

how is it?

oh! i came back late because i was posting afterward and then i took a bath

BTW i changed my avatar too!

I have seen this tread many times with other people who start the thread. It is reapeting a topic.

There is already an FAQ thread and another thread dedicated to answering questions (the pinned topics). So I suggest you post in those rather than try to start a bunch of new ones.

thanks for sticking up bell sprout

BTW i didn't know any others existed i made this the day after i got my first two tamagotchis but i knew plenty of stuff about them so i thought i would help some people who didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back