Photo
- - - - -

how can my tama become a different character?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xoxlydia

• xoxlydia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:03 PM ( #1 )

My tama is a little ball now and i have the island one so the animal can be a shark or a starfish or dolphin :unsure: or any other animal so is there codes or ways it can turn into something cool because its a stupid little ball and its a boy right now.Please help!

Replies

Views

Started

28 Dec 2005

Last Post

30 Dec 2005

Kirouna

• kirouna user photo

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:06 PM ( #2 )

Umm....No it's a marutchi and it not an ocean creature.
It dosn't matter how you tama case looks like, the characters on them are all the same.

Edit: You have to wait one day before it changes again.

-Kiro :unsure:

Edited by Kirouna, 28 December 2005 - 01:07 PM.

FireCracker

• firecracker user photo

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:30 PM ( #3 )

My tama is a little ball now and i have the island one so the animal can be a shark or a starfish or dolphin  :unsure: or any other animal so is there codes or ways it can turn into something cool because its a stupid little ball and its a boy right now.Please help!

Its The Way You Treat You Tama And Odd & Even Generation thing... Try The V2 Or V1 Chacater chart or etc. If my post doesn't help you..... then wait till someone else posts cause im not good at the evolvation of tamagotchis.

Edited by FireCracker, 28 December 2005 - 01:31 PM.

Emmalina

• emmalina user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:51 PM ( #4 )

A baby tamagotchi will evolve into a toddler character after exactly one hour after it's hatched or it's mother left. Then, it will evolve into a teen in another 24 hours, and 72 hours after that it will evolve into an adult. The kind of case you have (island, or whatever) doesn't have anything to do with what sort of character you will get.

mametchichic

• mametchichic user photo

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:51 AM ( #5 )

It's a Marutchi.. And you don't get dolphins, starfish or sharks on Tamagotchi V1 or V2... Only Oceangotchi or whatever it's called. And it'll evolve in one day. Take really good care of your Tama and you'll be all set...