A group hatch...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
hey guys! well orangeconnection PMed me with a great idea. He or She got a tama on christmas just like me and started that day. we both have connexions. right now mine is a ichigotchi 3 years old. well if you want to join just tell us! p.s Jappyx if you got your tama on christmas i want you to join us!!! ok i'll keep you guys informed about my light blue connexion!

HEY tahts me Yeah I did do that JappyX join us even if you havent. Well I'm a He and I have a connection one was born a babytchi the other a Shiro-babytchi (can u beleive they were awake all christmas night [i open my presents at 12:00am on 12/24])Okay well an hour later they turned into Marutchis and Yesterday they turned into Hinotamatchis.

Okay your turn Tarepanda. Oh yeah I named them Rex and Cindy.

i'm sorry for getting your screen name wrong orangeTRANSPARENT (not connection). so my ichigotchi is a female named Angel. she was a bebetchi then changed into a marutchi and is now a ichigotchi! you know, i've never gotten anything but a ichigotchi on my first time starting it. it was singing earlier but now it's just bobbing around. how about yours orangetransparent?

Hey, I started my tamagotchi on Chistmas too. It's a transparent pink with glitter and orange buttons US Connection unit (not the color I woulda chosen, but... it was a gift from my 7 year old cousin). I hatched it Christmas night, and got a Shirobebitchi. On some odd whim, I named her Bu. She then became Marutchi, then Ichigotchi. She's a year old, 21 lbs, and likes to dance. I caught her bathing today. That tub has a lot of steam lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too, started my tamagotchi on Christmas day. It seems the tamagotchi makes a good Christmas present, no? Anyway her name is Holly and pretty much all her information is in my siggy. :wub: ;) < Doesn't this look cute?

:wub: I've never seen my tamagotchi in the tub, must be really dirty...she dances alot. *Grabs Tamagotchi and throws her in the tub* ;)

Hi, you all don't know me, but I am Kate, and I am 12. I have two tamagatchi's, one that I got on Christmas, and one that I got today. :p One is a baby and the other is a teen. Well, i hope to get to know u all, and i will probably have some questions too. Nice to meet you, Kate

hi sadly i didn't get my tamagotchis on christmas i got mine on the 26th

Bu is 2 today, and she did the tama-turns-its-back-to-the-screen trick today, so I gave her a pet/praise. It's the first time I've praised her actually. I should've when she was younger and crying, but not being used to the new discipline system, I punished her by mistake... Oh well. I know how it works now, and she has 4 training bars :p .

Err..Can I join?I got my tamagothchi connection as a Christmas gift.Its a teen with 5 training bars.I'm not sure if its going to evolve to adult at this point... :(

hey you new joiners! i read that someone's tamagotchi is 2 today....i'm sorry to say but this is a group hatch for christmas starters only! they're are plenty of chats to join if you didn't start it christmas day. i'm not being rude it just says that in the group hatch title...sorry...

Anyways my Angel is doing great. i just need like one or two more disipline marks. hmmm i think she'll change tomorrow... i hope!!! she took baths also today! she danced and sang too!

Hey guys...soz, it has taking me a long time to get here, but im here now!! I got a lime green ConneXion. I named it Yoke, as im mating it with another tama of myn named egg. So, its egg yoke!! :) LOL....anywyas.....it was a marutchi and then an ichtchigotchi and now its a ;) . Its a boy.

I have noticed that when :D is in the bath, hes abit off centered... I have also relized that with mimitchi aswell. Im pritty observane! lol....anyways...ill keep you all updated!!

My pet is now.*counts*4 years old.It evolved to adult!It looks like a duck thing.It hasnt done much else today.

Training bars:5

lb:30,base

Edit:Its a Tarakotchi.. :huh:

edit again:Its taking a bath! :D

i got a :) too! it's taking a bath...does that mean it wont go to the beach or watch fire works? it's a conenxion. my gosh i soooooo wanted one that'd do that stuff!!!!! kdsjfalk;jsfl;jsdfkjalskdjflkseufknsdm stupid tamagotchi go to the beach!

Last night, Bu sang. I can't say for sure it was the first time, but it was the first time I saw it. It's a really cute animation. She's four today, and turned into a Mametchi this morning, which really surprised me. I thought you had to be a perfect caretaker to get that character, but apparently not...

Oh, and Tarepanda: I think the poster you were trying to guide to another chat was me. I know the age doesn't quite match up, but I swear I started this tama on Dec. 25, at night. The age problem might be from pausing while asleep? I dunno...

Last night, Bu sang. I can't say for sure it was the first time, but it was the first time I saw it. It's a really cute animation. She's four today, and turned into a Mametchi this morning, which really surprised me. I thought you had to be a perfect caretaker to get that character, but apparently not...
Oh, and Tarepanda: I think the poster you were trying to guide to another chat was me. I know the age doesn't quite match up, but I swear I started this tama on Dec. 25, at night. The age problem might be from pausing while asleep? I dunno...
ok i'm sorry. i believe you. i just thought you might have been lost. Anyways about Angel...she's a :lol: as you kno. i connected her and my friend kept giving her the scull and ghosts!!! how mean...poor angel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back