I know i've been here a while but

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_life

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok well yesterday i got my 5th tamagtochi.And it turned into marutchi...And you know how the toddler is supposed to form into an teenager after the day it became a toddler..How come mine did not form into a teenager yet?And it's already 2 days![/SIZE]

maybe its because u paused it too much, sometimes that messes it up. If it doesnt change after a day, i'd reset it.

maybe its because u paused it too much, sometimes that messes it up. If it doesnt change after a day, i'd reset it.
i just got it yesterday.And i was so happy to get it.How could i pause it.

No it takes 3 days for a teen to change into an adult. 1 for a toddler to turn into a teen. Did you reset it when you first pulled the tab? The reason why the instruction say to puch the reset after activating it is because it sits so long then all of a suddon when you pull that tab the battery hits the connectors, and it may not be used to be working/ not have been ready. All glitches if any will happen is cause you didnt press reset when first activating it..... sometimes you can go when activating it up without pressing reset cause its fairly new and hasnt been to long since it had been tested and packaged. The ones that sit around the store for ages or stay in stock then put out later, are the ones more susectical to this. Just try a simple reset/ download. If that doesnt correct it reset/reset and that should fix it.

[SIZE=21pt]Ya ur right.Just about when they change about changing to a teen. :( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
No it takes 3 days for a teen to change into an adult. 1 for a toddler to turn into a teen. Did you reset it when you first pulled the tab? The reason why the instruction say to puch the reset after activating it is because it sits so long then all of a suddon when you pull that tab the battery hits the connectors, and it may not be used to be working/ not have been ready. All glitches if any will happen is cause you didnt press reset when first activating it..... sometimes you can go when activating it up without pressing reset cause its fairly new and hasnt been to long since it had been tested and packaged. The ones that sit around the store for ages or stay in stock then put out later, are the ones more susectical to this. Just try a simple reset/ download. If that doesnt correct it reset/reset and that should fix it.
everly20 is right!!

I will have to pause mine before I go to sleep, coz NO WAY am I gonna wake up at 8:00am :) :unsure:

Ya My friend Jordan's Tamagotchi didn't turn into a teen for 2 weeks!

It should only take 1-2 days so I can understand why you're kind of worrying. It's not normal, but do you pause your Tama alot? Normally that's the reason why your Tamas life phase is messed up.

It should only take 1-2 days so I can understand why you're kind of worrying. It's not normal, but do you pause your Tama alot? Normally that's the reason why your Tamas life phase is messed up.
its hatched right when it woke up.after the second day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back