WHAT SHALL I DO?! IT DIED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[::]PoPo[::]

Reaction score
WHAT SHALL I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :lol: :( :( :( :

Hold (A) and © to hatch a new egg, but if you really want to remember it, you can place memories of it in various places around Tamatalk, and Graveyards are scattered throughout the wonderful world wide web.

it looks like you have to reset the tama, and start again....

you can't bring it back to life.... :furawatchi:

you can make a topic in tamagotchi memorial......

This is not really realted.. but I need a response quickly and no one is online. So I wanted to know if a whaletchi is rare or somethign... is there something special about it?? :( ;)

This is not really realted.. but I need a response quickly and no one is online. So I wanted to know if a whaletchi is rare or somethign... is there something special about it?? :( ;)
It's rare. I got it!

About the TOPIC... Ahhhem!

* WAIT! WAIT! YOU CAN RESET IT AND SELECT DOWNLOAD!! YOU'RE TAMAGOTCHI IS GONNA BE ALIVE AGAIN!! PROMISE!!

you're Tamagotchi still has hope...

About the TOPIC... Ahhhem!

* WAIT! WAIT! YOU CAN RESET IT AND SELECT DOWNLOAD!! YOU'RE TAMAGOTCHI IS GONNA BE ALIVE AGAIN!! PROMISE!!

you're Tamagotchi still has hope...
er i dont think so it will just come back to the ghos i think sry :blink:

look on the bright side now you can try some cheats they you couldnt before!

Yah it will come back as a ghost again but u can connect with an eggn now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back