come here and post your questions!Im a tama wiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillystuff25

Reaction score
Hi im lillystuff25. I am one of the tama geniuses. So please feel free to post your questions here. I will be glad to answer them.

Or you can PM me , anytime you like.

* Closed *

This is a "Come To Me for Answers" Topic - please read pinned note written by Admin - for all to see at the top of this forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3569

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you change the time and date on the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2?
to change the time press a and c and then you will see it is blinking and it says set.

My tama's aren't even 1 year yet and the are 10lb. Is that fat for the speicies? (in siggy) :(

My Tamagotchi, Star, (view sig for info) is almost 4 years old. when will she become an adult??

this board should be closed. IF ur a genius, then u would know to read the pinned topics, which CLEARLY say thay multiple "come and get answers" topics are not allowed. i cant close this, but a guide member will really soon. be warned, lillystuff25, that these topics are not alowed on tamatalk. u will learn the hard way.

the_green_muffin you will have to wait for it to age. I dunno how long it takes though :(

My teen tama turned 3yrs old about half an hour ago. I know they're supposed to become adults when they are three, so how much longer will it take for my tama to become an adult now that she is 3?

Banana I scold mine when it sends a bad prezzie to the other tama. When it is crying/in a bad mood that's when I praise it. Apart from that I dunno where else to scold/praise them...

Thanks. But I don't have any other Tamas to connect with at the moment, so does that mean I don't have to scold her at all?

Banana, I scold mine when she turns her back on me and gets that thundercloud by her head.

I don't think so lol! Unless it does something naughty, but I have never seen mine do something bad.

Admin

Posted: Dec 29 2004, 09:42 PM

I have noticed a recent increase in single threads in which members are making themselves available to answer any and all questions. There is both good and bad in this trend.

Good = We love having so many members offering to help new pet owners with answers to uestions!

Bad = Concentrating multiple questions into one thread makes searching and finding an answer WAY more difficult. It also increases the chances of multiple posts to multiple threads asking the same thing

What should be done = Question? Use the Search function to find an answer to your questions. Chances are the question has been asked before. If you can't find the answer then create a new thread and ask the question. This way multiple people can see and offer help as well as verify the correct answer. Also, this makes it easier for others to search and find the answer in the future.

At some point... The multiple threads will be closed if the trend continues. Not because we wish to be mean spirited... But because We would like to preserve the functions and workings of a forum site such as TamaTalk.

Any comments or suggestions regarding this matter can be added to this thread for further discussion by all.

HAHAHAHA learn to read

Banana, I scold mine when she turns her back on me and gets that thundercloud by her head.
Really? I thought they were sad when they are doing that so I praise them :huh: [/COLOUR]

well i alwayssaw that as a kind of tantrum. i've noticed it makes the training level go up occasionally.

is anyone going to answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back