Photo
- - - - -

Debugging, somthing happend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tAmAObsEssion

• tamaobsession user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:13 AM ( #1 )

I am vary comfused... I know that after you debug you're Tamagotchi conection, you can get a seacret character. Another thing I know is that it will have some kind of other thing, like hyperspeed, I don't know. Can somebody plese tell me what this is?

Replies

Views

Started

29 Dec 2005

Last Post

29 Dec 2005

tamafreak3

• tamafreak3 user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:19 PM ( #2 )

o hyperspeed? thts simple hit the C button whn NO icon r highlighted nd it will move really fast simple :blink:

mimichi7

• mimichi7 user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:51 PM ( #3 )

U choose you'r character by pressing the A botton when it is saying girl or boy when it hatches in about 2-3 seconds!! THen for hyperspeed press botton C and it will fast forward 2 the next major event!!!

tAmAObsEssion

• tamaobsession user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:39 PM ( #4 )

Thanks. wow. O.o. gee... yah... :mellow: :)

cubanpickle

• cubanpickle user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:00 PM ( #5 )

I have no idea what type of tamagotchi i have... i went to the tamagotchi website where they show you a lisy of the characters and mine wasn't up there... can someone please help?

_tama_cream_soda_

• tama-cream-soda user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:15 PM ( #6 )

I have no idea what type of tamagotchi i have... i went to the tamagotchi website where they show you a lisy of the characters and mine wasn't up there... can someone please help?

well, dont go to tamagotchi.com. they are guarenteed to be the least helpful. go to rivenns tamadex. it is the best.

also, i have a question. i just debugged one of my six tamas, so im wondering if i MUST reset it or if the tamas baby will have the debug "powers."

Emmalina

• emmalina user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:19 PM ( #7 )

Go here - http://www.pixelmood...n_debugging.htm - for information about debugging your tamagotchi.

_tama_cream_soda_

• tama-cream-soda user photo

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:35 PM ( #8 )

Go here - http://www.pixelmood...n_debugging.htm - for information about debugging your tamagotchi.

i already read it. id just prefer if i didnt have to reset it and asked someone who knew.