*SCREAMS* AHH OOMGGGG LOOK WHAT STAR IS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

&Katie;

Reaction score
I was watching a movie when Star becmae an adult..

AND LOOK WHAT SHE IS! OMG! IM SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! OMG !!! SHE SSOOO OOOO O O OO CUTE IM SOO HAPPY!! AWW!!

THIS IS WHAT SHE IS: :huh:

AWWW I LOVE HER I DONT WANT her to grow old now haha awww

haha gratz, my chica is still in her teen stages, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE LAST NIGHT AT 7!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO :'(

um ok congratz but i think this is in the wrong place just to let u no :p newayz i luv tht one it is soooo adorable! :huh:

um ok congratz but i think this is in the wrong place just to let u no :furawatchi: newayz i luv tht one it is soooo adorable! :blink:
yah it should b in the what's on your mind section!!!

Lol, that's awesome! Congrats! You got a Furawatchi! My fave! (or one of them at least!!)

i had 1 of those on first gen and 1 called it peach i no furawatchi is sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Oh... I want a Hanatchi so badly. Every time I try and get Hanatchi I end up getting Kuchipatchi or Mametchi.

Type:Red w/hearts Version 2

Name:Angel

Species:furawatchi

Training bars:9

Average lbs:29

Years:4

Generation:2

i used 2 have a Korotchi but that was on my first generation

i have 5 V1s 2 V2s and 1 mini[/color[

Last edited by a moderator:
Logged in as: AKAKorotchi2012 [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

Type: Tamagotchi Connection V2 Candy and Swirls

Name:Alex

Species:Hinotamatchi

Training Bars:7

Average Lbs: 17

Years:2

Generation:3

you must of taken good care to get him!!!

why dont u pause him it will save him!!!

The Tamagotchi you got is called Korotchi.
no it is not i know your tamagotchi begins with F i have had it is called Furwawatchi or something similar i know i have spelt it seriously wrong

^_^ ;) :D :huh: :huh:

All I want  is a ^_^ , :huh: and a :D SO BAD! :hitodetchi: ..
Tee hee! I have a Furawatchi now called Garin ( ;) This is a Furawatchi) and I used to have a Mametchi called Amira! ( :huh: This is a Mametchi) But I do want Kuchipatchi ( :hitodetchi: ) and Kiwitchi which looks like Kuchipatchi but with antenae and a back costume! (Grrr!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back