How to get certain characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been wondering how to get certain characters like Furawatchi, mimitchi, marumimitchi, pochitchi, butterflytchi, chohimetchi, or just certain characters. If you know how to get a certain character, write it down! :huh:

well you can get a memetchi by taking really good care of it and make sure it doesn't lose a heart, for happiness or for the hungry one. then when it is a teenager let it drop one heart for the hungry one and then when your tamagotchi evolves it should turn into a memetchi. also, another tip is to be really good at games and try to get an "excellect" every time you play. then you should get a memetchi. :huh:

here are some more:

Nyorotchi/Takotchi - This guy, being the middle unhealthy character, is one of the more difficult characters to get, for me. Kinda like Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi. The method is similar too. First get the beaked character instead of the Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. From here it is about the same method. Get discipline to 50% or 75%, let the hearts only drop a couple of times to two empty, like for Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi. Again it is possible to get unhealthy characters without getting the beak, Kutchitamatchi/Hashitamatchi first.

here are some more:
Nyorotchi/Takotchi - This guy, being the middle unhealthy character, is one of the more difficult characters to get, for me. Kinda like Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi. The method is similar too. First get the beaked character instead of the Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. From here it is about the same method. Get discipline to 50% or 75%, let the hearts only drop a couple of times to two empty, like for Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi. Again it is possible to get unhealthy characters without getting the beak, Kutchitamatchi/Hashitamatchi first.
[SIZE=21pt]do not copy off mimitchi.com. it is for the old OLD tamas. [/SIZE]

to get a memetchi, its avarage care. to get a mimitchi, excellent care, try to feed its meals before it gets hungry so it doesnt ever lose a hungry heart. keep it fit. connect a lot (u dont have to) for more info, see my log. i have a mimitchi review on how to get it {had one reciently}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back