CANADIAN TAMA'S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil.tara

Reaction score
(sorry tama guides, i tried poting this on Want to Buy but my post didnt show up) Hey do any of you know wehre I can buy a tamagotchi V2 Here in Vancouver? Im leaving to go back to Hong Kong on the 4th and I checked in Walmart, they have them for $14.28, but are all sold out, in Toys r us, they have em for $16.99. Is this true? Cuz then My dad has to drive to a toys r us.. Thanks so much!

but in Zellers its like $24.99 today i went to 3 toys r us stores, and according to the staff there and their website, they had like over 100 a hundred tamas in stock, and when i went there, they were all sold out! GRR... :mametchi: talk about anoying.. any other stores?

Heh. Because of Christmas, almost everyone is sold out of tamas. Good luck finding one. I've been looking for them since the day after Christmas. You might have more luck ordering one off toysrus.com.

yea i was thinking about that, but im leaving on the 4th and im afraid it wont be there before i leave.. ive n ever connected 2 V2 tamas b4, i dunno what the games are like or anything... so im realy excited abt this ;) ... if only toysrus were more organised ^_^

***OFF TOPIC***

Kool! You're from Hong Kong! I visited there this year. I went to Kowloon and Tsim Tsa Tsui. Where in Hong Kong do you live?

***OFF TOPIC***
Kool! You're from Hong Kong! I visited there this year. I went to Kowloon and Tsim Tsa Tsui. Where in Hong Kong do you live?
lol, i live in kowloon tong, but you guys if u ever visit hk.. go to DISNEYLAND! okay,i admit, its not like PARIS or anything, but its definatley worth seeing. I went there for a school trip, and a family trip.. and hopefully im going soon for a friends trip.. okay, back to the tamas.

Ive sent an email to toys r us to tel em to be more organised :( JUST HAD TO.. I relly want the green camo one but if i order it, they dont have it in stock.. erm aout the hobby stores, ive never seen em in Metrotown, Brentwood etc. if you could tell me which mall and wehre... thanks.. :chohimetchi:

Disneyland wasn't open when I visited. Lantau Island freakin rocks though. I went to see the giant Buddha and went pink dolphin watching ^_^

cool thats awsome.. sadly the pink dolphins are dying rapidly. ANYWAY, we are getting way off topic. from tamas, to hong kong, to the Buddha and then to dolpins LOL :p

anyway, i checked Zellers and they have it for like $26.99 and theres no point spending 26 wehn u can spend 16... -sigh- maybe ill just get it from ong kong, but the desgins arent that good. I really want the Green Camo or White Hibiscus ^_^

my dad says im better off getting it in Hong Kong considering all the money it takes to drive around looking at different stores.. if you could tell me where these hobby stores are? like in metrotown?, cuz im leaving to g there in like 3 mins.. PLease anyone know??? :( :( :eek: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back