administrator!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesCoco

Reaction score
I would like to know how you can become a tamaguide. I would like to try to become one. I know sooooo much about tamagotchis!

you should PM the admin then :huh:

Always,

puggy :wub:

My apologies for intruding into this thread.

There are many many people that want to beceom TamaGuide's here, and I think the Admin wishes he could let so many more great people. But not everyone is fit for the job, and tehre really is no need for much more TG's then we already have. Im sure the Admin and everyone really appreciates that you want to help, but your going to have to prove yourself, just asking probably can't get you a spot. Besides, you can still help as an ordinary cictizen on TT. You really don't have to be a TG.

Best,

Strawberry

Maybe admin can make up a test about tamagotchies and if you get an A you get to be a tama guide.

I think that would be too easy :huh: you can cheat hehe....I've asked Admin, and he said that they already have a lot. But if they ever need any they would keep me in mind. They would prob. say the same thing to you :eek: Just post a lot, and help people. That's what I do. And then if Admin see's he'll prob. let you know ;)

Always,

puggy :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back