HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesCoco

Reaction score
Anything! I will help ASAP!

*debugging

*training

*sleeping

*pooping

*ANYTHING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remeber, any question will be answered with the best of my abilities. If I do not know it, right away, I will ASAP. And it will be the correct answer no matter what!!!!

Also: I am asking one person to help me with this. Any takers???

im just testing your knowledge because i know this answer

how do you connect 2 tamagotchis and give gifts?

Hey, look at the first message again... and read carefully.... then ask another.

Remember: WWJD

Would he test people because he has no faith in them? No

yea but the 2nd post says u will answer ANY ques with the best of ur ability

anyway i'll b glad to help u out since i taught u some of what u know :wub:

Okay. Deal. You can help me. How about we meet in the chatroom right now

cya there

So, if anyone needs help, just ask me or Shawdy. We would be PLEASED to help you. Becuase we love people who love their tamagotchis!!!

I need to know LovesCoco how do you get preasents from connection. can you choose if you want to battle or give a preasent.

Hey, LoveCoco. Isn't this kinda what I'm doing? :eek: No offense. Just wondering if it's any different :huh:

Always,

puggy :wub:

They are busy in the chat room so I guess I'll answer that yes you can chose some times it will not work

FOR CONNECTION: Both press B button at the heart symbol so that both go into standby the 1 receiving the present press B one more tyme

The Tamagotchi may refuse to give presents in which case you have to play a minigame.

puggy yes it is the same but u didnt want her to help so she made her own forum.........

mick..........to give presents u have to connect the 2 tamagotchis then press the b button on 1 tama twice while on the other tama u press it once the tama that u press the b button twice on is the one that will recieve the present

ummm....we didn't say she couldn't do it. hehe...we haven't decided. We might still. We have like 4 other people as well that want to do it (you included I think :eek: ) Me and my teamates have to talk about it, and not both of them are online. We're gonna have to figure out a way to decide. I wish we could have everyone do it! But it's pointless to have everyone do it :huh:

Any ideas on how we should decide? Like some sort of contest?

Always,

puggy :wub:

u all should vote and c who has the most votes like the 1st and 2nd that have the most votes

Hi um i have a qwestion:

I have a tama but i know absolutely no1 else who does! so the matchmaker always gives me someone i don't know. I want a :wub: but i keep getting a :huh: ! Do these "CPU" characters have high dicipline and stuff? 'cuz if they don't i'll go and buy another one so i can raise both (p.s. does that sound like a good idea?)

Ok thanx

P.S. i have tamagotchi connection

:Djmcoolie

well...some of them do have high dicipline but im not quite sure i'll have to chek with someone to make sure and i'll get back to u

i think its a good idea to buy another tama cuz its more fun

They will have dicipline- it will just take longer to train them!

-Nice Advice Shawdy-

What are you on about? Some CPU characters have high discipline and some don't e.g. a masktchi has a high discipline where as a hanatchi doesn't. Mate a high level tama with a hanatchi and you will never get a kinokomotchi whereas you will with a masktchi. But what character you get mated with makes no difference on how long it takes to get discipline for the resulting child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back