having babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you make you tamagotchi have kids

• matchmaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • another tamagotchi

• I just restart my tamagotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_fun333

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]My tamagotchi has 4 hearts with my sisters but we dont know how to make them have kids [/SIZE] :huh:

The instructions said that you could find someone to have kids with instead

:)

[SIZE=21pt]Hi Tama Fun:[/SIZE]

What you have to do is that when the 2 tamagotchis have 4 hearts, just keep connecting, when they have 6 or 7 yrs, they will shake its head, and all the thing, and the female tamagotchi, will have to babies, one will go to the fathers screen, and the other baby, will stay with the mom!!!

[SIZE=21pt]WARNING!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]If the connection in one tama Sais [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]XXFAILXX [/color]and the other one say [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]CONNECT[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]one will act like normal, but the other one like when they are connecting to have babies!!! that happened to me.....[/SIZE]

if lets say, ann and Dan mated their tamas, for the 2nd generation, can the 2nd gen. tamas mate with each other?

ok people here it is im sorry if i seem mad but people always ask this!! ^_^ ;) ok if you only have 1 tama then when they are 5,6, or7 years old the matchmaker will come. And if you have 2 (or another even number of them) then you keep on connecting until they are old enough and have a big enough relationship to mate.

did that answer your question? because if it didnt then you are a psycho! ;) :D Whoa! im so sorry im having so many moodswings 2day. ^_^

if lets say, ann and Dan mated their tamas, for the 2nd generation, can the 2nd gen. tamas mate with each other?
yes indeed they can but u gotta remember that they need to have a strong relationship and also you need to have them be old enough

oh yeah and what i mean by a strong relationship is that if you go to the friends book and look at the friend that you are tying to mate with then it will be strong when it has 4 hearts. make sure that you dont get the hearts and the happy faces mixed up happy faces means that they are still only friends and hearts mean that they are taking it to the next level.

im helping a lot 2day ^_^ ;)

what happens after that when do they mate? mine ages are 11 and 8

oh that is an easy one your adult tama takes care of it for a while and then well...sadly... goes back to tamaplanet to make sure that it can grow on its own. But then you have your 2nd generation!

[SIZE=21pt]the matchmaker will come 3 times a day when your tamagotchi is 6,7, or if ur lucky sometimes even 8![/SIZE]

I normally use the matchmaker.... thats easyer than finding another tama and having to connect all the time... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back