background

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicky841

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if all tamagotchi's had the same background. I'm pretty sure they dont, but i was also wondering wat background each color is. So just take a look at what color your tamagotchi is and what color is the background, please reply, Im thinking of buying a new one and i want one with a cool background so any help would be appreciated thnx

The backgrounds are different for different types of tamagotchi. Mine is an Oz version tama so I probably won't be able to help too much in that regard. (I am assuming your in the US cause most people here seem to be!). Mine is white with yellow stuff just around the screen. The background looks like a little room with pinks and white checkers on the back wall, the side walls are pink and the floor is yellow.

I know some have love hearts as a background and a friend of mine has a baby blue with white stuff just around the screen and she has numbers one to five placed randomly on the background of her screen.

mine has a yellow and pink checkerboard, and my friends has pink and yellow hearts.hers ismore pretty :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back