Turning off your Tamagotchi Connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
You can actually turn your Tamagotchi Connection off!!!!!

just take that little tab thingy you got to wake your tama up. Stick it back it the slot it came from. That should turn it off, if you take the tab out again. :furawatchi: Just take the battery out and put it in again to turn it on again. Then you can just download it. :huh: :unsure:

lots of my v1's have tabs in at the mo, i always keep the tabs so i can tab my tama when i get frustrated w/ it

You can actually turn your Tamagotchi Connection off!!!!!
just take that little tab thingy you got to wake your tama up. Stick it back it the slot it came from. That should turn it off, if you take the tab out again. :p Just take the battery out and put it in again to turn it on again. Then you can just download it. ^_^ :unsure:
Ummm.....Why would you do that. You could just go to the lamp icon that turns it off.

the lamp thing isnt turning off the tama, itsturning of the light!! :(

the better way is to pause ur tama or to take out the battery
I know.. Pausing it or taking out the battery is good but Bandai doesn't even know how to turn it off even though they made the Tamagotchis! I invented it!!!!! REALLY!!!! :huh:

So anyways just keep in mind that I was probably the first one to turn a Tamagotchi off.

If this is mean, then I can admit I'm a snob. I'm a snob. And I don't really care so call me one if you want :D

:ph34r: tee hee.

Ummm.....Why would you do that. You could just go to the lamp icon that turns it off

uhm, no smart one... that's just the turn off switch for the lamp for when it sleeps...

lol you didnt invent the tab thing. i was doing that way back in 97. lots of people already knew about this waaaaay before hand lol i got all kinds of crazy characters when i did it too. it was fun pulling out the tab all the time to see which thing would come on the screen next. i also stick the tab back in to save the battery life when i dont feel like playing with my tamagotchi anymore. its an easier alternative to taking the batteries completely out and storing them somewhere so they dont get used up. the batteries stay in the tama for conveniance. no unscewing, no rummaging for new batteries because the old ones are still there. thats why so many old tamas for sale still have thier original batteries. they were never used do to the tab still being inserted into the tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back