HELP my version 2 tama says PAUSE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]What do i do if my version 2 tamagotchi says pause on the screen and if its not moving??? URGENT HELP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Oh don't worry i just paused it soz!!! I figured out you press a and b together it pauses it cool!!!!! dw peeps soz bout that!! lol[/SIZE]

It means you've paused it. Hold down A and B and it will un-pause it.

when i was really new to tamas, i went to neighbors house when she wanted help to carve a pumpkin, since it wuz nearing halloween. i just brought my tama over to look after, right? so she sees it, goes nuts, gets pumpkin gunk all over my tama, green rubbing on the buttons(pumpkin marking crayon), and so it feels squishy and the once yellow buttons are green. and then she pauses it by pushing random buttons. AND i had to carve that pumpkin all by myself when she was fooling around on my tama. and on top of that, i didnt know how to unpause it! i was only on my second day of owning a tama, and so i had to dig out the instructions out on the internet. to add to my misery, the pumpkin wuz part of a school contest. and she won second place. and i carved it.

oh dear.... i feel sorry for you now _tama_cream_soda_...

when i was really new to tamas, i went to neighbors house when she wanted help to carve a pumpkin, since it wuz nearing halloween. i just brought my tama over to look after, right? so she sees it, goes nuts, gets pumpkin gunk all over my tama, green rubbing on the buttons(pumpkin marking crayon), and so it feels squishy and the once yellow buttons are green. and then she pauses it by pushing random buttons. AND i had to carve that pumpkin all by myself when she was fooling around on my tama. and on top of that, i didnt know how to unpause it! i was only on my second day of owning a tama, and so i had to dig out the instructions out on the internet. to add to my misery, the pumpkin wuz part of a school contest. and she won second place. and i carved it.
o_O I'd make her pay for a new one! You don't use someone else's things and treat them like crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back