I don't wanna play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_kitten88

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is an adult and weighs 32 pounds she won't play any games but if a give her a snack she will i think its becuase she is to skinny and shes not sad or hungry she just won't play any games does this mean she tried of playing games? :huh:

Normally for adults, their minimum weight is 30lb. But in order to play games, they must have a minimum weight of 33lb. So feed it snacks so it gets heavier - then you can play games! And when it play games, it loses weight, so you will need to feed it snacks often.

Hope this helps! :huh:

GOODNESS, NO! YOU HAVE TO FEED YOUR TAMAGOTCHI LOTS BEFORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, IF IT DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY GAMES IT IS BECAUSE IT IS TOO HUNGRY, TRUST ME I HAVE 5 TAMAGOTCHIS! :)
no way.

midnitesapphire is right.

adults have a base weight.

and i have 6 tamas.

6 beats 5.

so ha!

what happens if its already full?

what are ur tamas doing hungry anyway?

adults base weight is 30.

they must be 33 to play games.

its that simple.

if u are keeping ur tama on a "sugar free" diet, feed meals beforehand.

no way. midnitesapphire is right.

adults have a base weight.

and i have 6 tamas.

6 beats 5.

so ha!

what happens if its already full?

what are ur tamas doing hungry anyway?

adults base weight is 30.

its that simple.

if u are keeping ur tama on a "sugar free" diet, feed meals beforehand.
thats not true,tama_cream_soda! i didn't know the base weight for adults, and mine weighed 26 and i played tons of games on it!

when your tama is overweight play games never give it treats unless it needs a happy heart I should know because I feed my tama so many treats or snacks it was sick with toothache almost all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back