my tamas are acting very weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_angel822

Reaction score
they look like they are in a bath tub with the things that pop up over there poop and they look like they are oping up there mouth and closing it and putting up there arms does anybody know why??? :huh:

P.S they are young Mametchi

Hmm, the only time when they usally do that is when they are left alone for a certin amount of time, so they do things to keep themselves intertained.

It's kinda werid they do that at a certin time, but whatever.

They are just taking a bath, and those lines are steam from the tub, and they are probably just breathing with thier mouths open.

Star took two or three baths today, plus she sang, and she was running up to the screen and was waving at me.. haha awwh shes so cute!!

-- Katie. xx

Haha Katie, Ella and Tama were doing similar to me. Ella was running up and giving me a cute smile with a hand on her face. Tama was running up and while running he had a cute smile, kind of like X ) but with the arrows a bit more apart.

Edit: Oh and I do think they do it at a certain time because all three of mine all the sudden started taking a bath, when usually I leave them alone and they start running to the screen or rolling around rather than taking a bath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back