My Tamagotchi Connection just grew up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheilaotchi

Reaction score
My second tamagotchi has just grown up and I can't find a picture/description of it anywhere, like last time. I think that maybe I'm looking at the wrong sites so if anyone has any links to a good site, where I can identify what type of tama mine is each time, be sure to let me know. Oh, and my tama looks a bit like a lump, with a tail. It has eyes and what looks like whiskers, and I'm not sure what else I can say to explain it. I have drawn a to-scale image, and a larger version of the exact same thing which I will put as my avatar. Any help would be appreciated.

* Moved from What Happened to my Tamagotchi >

Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is Whaletchi, well thats not the actual name of it...it could be the actual name of it but thats what everyone has ben calling it.

My second tamagotchi has just grown up and I can't find a picture/description of it anywhere, like last time. I think that maybe I'm looking at the wrong sites so if anyone has any links to a good site, where I can identify what type of tama mine is each time, be sure to let me know. Oh, and my tama looks a bit like a lump, with a tail. It has eyes and what looks like whiskers, and I'm not sure what else I can say to explain it. I have drawn a to-scale image, and a larger version of the exact same thing which I will put as my avatar. Any help would be appreciated.
Um...Two posts.......

It is a waletchi and look to ur left clicky on da charrie chart.

well there is a character chart but that character chart is not acurate...... Rabbitchis name is Pyonchitchi, UFOtchi is Yu-fotchi, Propellertchi is Puroperotchi, Gunjintchi is Ginjirotchi there are some more but i cant remember them off hand.

well there is a character chart but that character chart is not acurate...... Rabbitchis name is Pyonchitchi, UFOtchi is Yu-fotchi, Propellertchi is Puroperotchi, Gunjintchi is Ginjirotchi there are some more but i cant remember them off hand.
although i agree with the pyonchitchi part, we r (somewhat) using the english version, and they have their own names.

Well Yu-fotchi Pyonchitchi and Puroperotchi where on the Osu Mesu tamas. And thats thier names from there. I think this chart on here was thrown together cause there are several mispellings through out the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try checking out Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex - and has a V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

This "whale" character was one of the un-named characters for a while - but I think Rivenn only intended to give the characters names if they had been officially named by BanDai - so if his site has a name for this thing, then it's probably official..... (I have a horrible feeling it is called something lame like Whaletchi....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

o my gosh that happend to mine to was it a ufotchi before if yes that happend to me and it is ugly i want to turn it bak but i cant . and to top it all off some person told me a wale thingy is a sybol of bad health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back