Someone told me to type in a code when my tama die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jozgymchik

Reaction score
Is it true? They told me to type in: I dont remember! But is it true? PLEASE HELP AND REPLY!

no U just get 2 connect with it and get an egg in yur friends book!!!

Yeah, some people claim that they have had twins by doing something... but i dont know... It culd be possible but if it Is, then i dont know how!!! :D

Nope, it is not true about a twins code.

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

We had a member claim to have gotten twins with a ROM test during this Christmas holiday period - but they didn't know how / couldn't explain how they got twins and have never posted any replies to back up their claim since.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 3 weeks! (...and it is not true... ) - so many people have tried codes and cheats - and not one of them has worked.

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back