Adimin Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrie

Reaction score
I did not know were to put this topic so i desided to put it under the Help for new pet owners. Some people have all ready said this and so have I. We are tired of LovesCoco because she puts the same topics over and over again. THat pushes our topics to other pages and our questions do not get heard. Some of them have nothing to do with Tamgotchies. Can you plese tell her/him to stop!

Dont fight back at him... just tell her what you think she should do...

she might have problems at home where she is angry, or upset. you dont have to get back at her....

and next time pm the admin!

just trying to help!

Like I_love_Tama says, next time try to PM the admin or one of the guides. I'll have a look at it, please don't let it bother you Petrie :p .

I would also like to become a guide so how can I become one?

I would also like to become a guide so how can I become one?
The Admin asked me to become one a while ago, but I'm not sure if there's any need for new guides at the moment. You can send the admin a message with your question: private message As a guide you are there to answer questions and help Tamatalk to stay a nice place :p

Yes, just keep helping out and keeping a good attitude. Don't be discouraged if you aren't chosen as a TamaGuide. Do good things and get them in return. :p

Best,

Strawberry

I read your topic and I agree that LovesCoco is pushing or idea's down to other page so that you can't get replies as often.

I did not know were to put this topic so i desided to put it under the Help for new pet owners. Some people have all ready said this and so have I. We are tired of LovesCoco because she puts the same topics over and over again. THat pushes our topics to other pages and our questions do not get heard. Some of them have nothing to do with Tamgotchies. Can you plese tell her/him to stop!
Umm...just like Natasja said, just PM one of the guides and we will sort the problem out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back